Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The End, My Friend

This summer has been something else. Three overlapping summer intensives, what was I thinking? But today is the last day of instruction at last, scoop up papers, blow a kiss to the crowd, fare you well. Sure, there's a stack of finals to grade and I need to prep and for fall term (instruction begins again two weeks from today), but for a couple of weeks I'm staying up late and sleeping in.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I seriously don't know how you did it. I didn't teach all summer and I'm still barely recovered, barely functional, and not at all ready for the new semester to start.

Also - I'm teaching Donna Haraway for the first time ever this semester - I wish I could fly you out to guest-lecture!