Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Friday, May 21, 2010

Randroid Paul, Loon. Also, Whiney White Guy

The classic libertopian portrait is now complete.

ABC:
"When does my honeymoon period start? I had a big victory," Paul told George Stephanopoulos on "Good Morning America" today. "I've just been trashed up and down and they have been saying things that are untrue. And when they say I'm for repealing the Civil Rights Act, it's absolutely false. It's never been my position and something that I basically just think is politics." Paul's comments came amid a firestorm of criticism sparked earlier this week when he appeared to question the 1964 Civil Rights Act, which he said went too far in banning discrimination by private companies.

I had a big victory! Stop asking me to explain my weird views!

No comments: